Session One Details: November 28th at 9:00am - 12:30pm SGT
- Experience a condensed version of the Results through Relationships training as a Learner
Session Two Details: November 29th at 9:00am - 12:30pm SGT
- Advice and tips on facilitation of the Core Strengths program
- Understanding and using the Core Strengths Platform & Presenter to leverage learning
- Homework prep for session three
Session Three Details: December 1st at 9:00am - 12:30pm SGT
1. Deep dive into facilitation of the Core Strengths program and SDI 2.0
2. Feedback and review with learner discussion & Q&A
3. Discussion around Ongoing Support & Application
This will be a virtual certification, details for the virtual meeting will be sent to you after registration is completed.
SDI 2.0 (Strength Deployment Inventory) & 2 hours of pre-reading assignments, quizzes, and videos.
Attendees will receive an email upon registering with an invitation to take the assessment. The SDI 2.0 is required to be completed prior to attending the certification course. The assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and the results will be presented in the certification course.
Attendee Registration Terms
I acknowledge that this Core Strengths certification and training program by PSP, Inc is not available to third-party consulting and training organizations, organizational development service providers, executive coaches or independent contractors. You may not reproduce workshop materials, record any portion of the workshop, reuse or resell any content from the workshop without PSP, Inc’s written consent.
All event sales are final, Core Strengths event fees are non-refundable. Incase of cancellation fees can be used as a credit towards a future date.