Purpose of the Programme
The programme has been designed to support potential SDI facilitators in
achieving competence and confidence in delivery of workshops & 1-1
coaching that incorporate the use of the SDI 2.0 and Relationship
Intelligence (RQ) model and applications.
There are 4 modules that will enable you to achieve full certification and
leave feeling comfortable to deliver your first programme. There is an
additional 5th Master Class Module that gives you an added level of
understanding and application.
Module One Details: 26th October, 2023 at 9:00am - 12:30pm BST
- Experience Core Strengths, as a Learner
- Learn & practice facilitation of the Motivational Value System and Conflict Sequence
- Get valuable advice & tips with a deep dive into facilitation of the Motivational Value System & Conflict Sequence
Module Two Details: 27th October, 2023 at 9:00am - 12:30pm BST
- Learn & practice facilitation of Strengths & Overdone Strengths
- Get valuable advice & tips with a deep dive into the facilitation of Strengths & Overdone Strengths
- Introduction into Debrief practice & teach back sessions.
Module Three Details: 2nd November, 2023 at 9:00am - 12:30pm GMT
- Explore the rich history & methodology of Strengths Deployment Inventory
- Deep dive into use of applications of Core Strengths Platform and Integrations to embed and sustain learning
- Practice one to one Debriefs in pairs
Module Four Details: 3rd November, 2023 at 9:00am - 12:30pm GMT
- Hand-on practice through live team teach back sessions
- Receive feedback from your Master Facilitator and review with learner discussions and live Q&A
- Group discussion around ongoing support, application, and reinforcement
- Preview of the Master Class module (pre-scheduled 5 weeks after module 4)
Module Five (Master Class) Details: 13th December, 2023 at 9:00am - 12:30pm GMT
- Review your first 5 weeks practice – begin with open discussions and live Q&A
- Engaging dive into the full Relationship Intelligence (RQ) model and the 4 Skills
- Practical use of the Coach module on the Platform in leadership development and other areas
- Discussion around tailoring the program to internal programs and the use of our Bespoke training tools
- Explain the ongoing support & application tools available to you as a new Core Strengths Facilitator
This will be a virtual certification, details for the virtual meeting will be sent to you after registration is completed.
SDI 2.0 (Strength Deployment Inventory) & 2 hours of pre-reading assignments, quizzes, and videos.
Attendees will receive an email upon registering with an invitation to take the assessment. The SDI 2.0 is required to be completed prior to attending the certification course. The assessment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and the results will be presented in the certification course.
Continuing Education Credits
Attendees are eligible to receive continuing education credits from the Human Resource Certification Institute and the International Coach Federation
Attendee Registration Terms
I acknowledge that this Core Strengths certification and training program by PSP, Inc is not available to third-party consulting and training organizations, organizational development service providers, executive coaches or independent contractors. You may not reproduce workshop materials, record any portion of the workshop, reuse or resell any content from the workshop without PSP, Inc’s written consent.
All event sales are final, Core Strengths event fees are non-refundable. Incase of cancellation fees can be used as a credit towards a future date.